Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Blog Feature >>>>


Look over to the right>>>>>>>>

See that little box that says "Subscribe With BLOGLINES", that is a life saver for me. As most of you know by now, I have a major BLOG addiction. This little feature, BLOGLINES, tracks all of the blogs I read on a regular basis and lets me know when they post something new, so I don't have to spend time checking if the haven't posted anything! To a blog-adict this is a fantastic discovery, lol! The reason I put a subscribe link on my site is so that any of you can subscribe too, if you wish, and then whenever I enter a new post you will receive an email to notify you. This way you can save time from checking when there are no new posts and you won't miss any when I do post!

Today is beautiful outside (as was yesterday) and it is supposed to be even better tomorrow! I love the change over from winter to spring ... feels like everything is fresh and new, oh yeah and a little muddy to.

No comments: