Thursday, April 10, 2008

I’M IT!














I have been tagged by Darcie @ "DND’s Adventure’s in Asia". So here we go with my answers:


Four jobs I've had:
1. Payroll Administrator
2. Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
3. Printing Press Operator
4. Customer Service Representative

Four shows on my Tivo:
1. ER
2. Surivor & Big Brother
3. One Tree Hill
4. Two and a Half Men

Four Places I have been:
1. British Columbia
2. Quebec
3. New York
4. Prince Edward Island

Four favorite foods:
1. Potatoes - cooked, fried, baked … whatever
2. Seafood
3. Cereal – anytime of the day
4. BBQed anything

Four Cd's I've recently listened to:
1. Taylor Swift
2. Steve Miller Band
3. Colbie Caillat
4. Flo Rida

Four things you can do to make my day:
1. Warm my car up for me when it is cold out. (Thanks Larry, xoxo)
2. Make me laugh
3. Make memories with me
4. Be a true friend … I can’t stand fake people
** I also like Darcie’s answer … “Comment on my blog”

Now I have to tag 4 other lovely ladies.

Danni @ LayDFrog
Lea @ Lea’s Musings
Sherri @ Journey To Nikki
Kerri @ The Monkey King

I can’t wait to read your answers!

7 comments:

Dannye said...

I played along, thanks...

oh...and by the way, the comment above me is usually a virus of some sort, so you may wish to remove it before some of your blogger buddies gets infected with it...just MHO...

kerri said...

Mission complete.
Thanks for thinking of me, ;)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I haven't seen ER since leaving Australia in 2002 - it is on to late for me to watch it... guess I should get TiVo or something like that...

OH MY #6 said...

I love this! I am in and will do it Monday!

Have a good weekend.

Lea

DND said...

Thanks for playing. I love your answers. Have a great day.

Roy and Lori said...

Great answers!

Just stopped by to say hi!

Deb said...

Yay PEI!! So.....? When ya coming back?