Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vacation Postponed

Well I decided on Friday afternoon to change my vacation … it was supposed to start tomorrow but based on the weather forecast I decided to change it. So now I’m not sure now which week to change the start of my vacation to.

I can either take the week of the 21st or the week of the 27th. If I hold off and choose the week of the 27th then not only will we still be going to PEI on vacation BUT we would also be going with our friends Lisa & Jeff, Erin & Derek … PLUS all (5) of their kiddos. It would be so fun to go with all of them and it would be like pre-parenting boot camp for Larry & I, lol!

There are some factors that will make the date choice for me but I think it is obvious which week I would prefer … fingers crossed that everything falls into place!!!!

So for now it is back to work with vacation pending …

Enjoy your week everyone!


redmaryjanes said...

I hope that you are able to have a wonderful vaca soon!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I hope it is a good one... I mailed the note off to you today... oh and when we do get Shauna... you may blog away about it... hope it is soon... take care

Debz said...

Make sure you look us up!
We'll do a coffee if your pressed for time!