Saturday, January 27, 2007

Television Commercial Hits Home

Well here we are at the end of another week already! Not much happened this weekend, I had some work to do from home so my mornings were busy. Jeff was down on Sunday to work on the living room . . . I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! For those of you who don't know we have been re-doing our living room, since last summer! Our friend Jeff offered to help us out with this project and boy did he get in over his head! (sorry Jeff!) This project has caused so many headaches. Just a word to the wise, if you are going to rip down a celing in your house make sure you have a good idea of what you are getting into. When our house was built they used blown in insulation in the attic . . . use your imagination and visualize what our living room looked like after the celing started to get ripped down, wish I would have had my camera handy because whatever you are visualizing multiply it by 100 and then you might be close! Anyway it looks much better now and a few more weekends should finish it up, YIPPIE!!! :o)

Here is a picture of Sydney's birthday dinner at Swiss Chalet(Jan 1, 07), boy was she surprised when they came out clapping their hands and singing to her, the look on her face was priceless!


Larry and I were watching tv this week and while we were skipping through commercials on caught my attention. I was so touched , we watched it over and over. This commercial made me very glad to be an RBC customer. For anyone interested click here to watch, let me know what you think in my comments.

No comments: