Monday, October 29, 2007

LID & Birthday Wishes!

birthday  Comments
Today is a special day at our house because it is my HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY AND OUR 10 MONTH LIDiversary!! Friday night we went out for supper to celebrate early. Tonight we had birthday supper at home and ice-cream cake.


I am so happy to finally be in the double digits for our LID. Not sure why it matters since we still have a really long wait but I feel like it was another milestone. The next big one is the one-year mark; I can’t believe it is only 2 months away! Some days of this wait are better than others but today is a good day! I hope referrals come soon and there are lots of them! The rumours sound good so far but I won't bet the farm on them yet.

Here is another Sesame Street memory to celebrate the number 10 in honour of our LID.

11 comments:

Cyndi and Dean James said...

Hi Nikki...CONGRATULATIONS on your 10 month LIDversary. You should celebrate!! It means that you are 10 months closer to your little princess. Please say happy birthday to your husband. Also, I LOVE the Sesame Street clip. I so remember those!!
Hugs,
Cyndi James
Waiting for Alicyn Shea
LID 10/24/06
www.cd2alicyn.com

Roy and Lori said...

Congrats on having 10 months
behind you! One step closer!

Happy Birthday Larry!

Juliette said...

Happy 10! And happy Birthday to your hubby. So nice when good things happen together.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on both fronts! Happy Bday, Larry, here's hoping there's not too many more before you meet Maggie! N

Deb said...

Happy 10th LID. And also a big Birthday wish to Larry. Hope you had a perfect day.

Unknown said...

yeah for double digits and I hope you had a happy day

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Larry!!!! And congratulations to you both on 10 months down.

Laura
LID 11/22/06

4D said...

Happy Birthday Larry!

Happy Double Digit LIDiversary!

Keep smilin!

Brandi said...

Congrats on 10 months down and Happy Birthday, Larry!

Angie said...

Sorry I'm a little late here but...Congrats on 10 Months and Happy Birthday, Larry!! I hope you both had a great time celebrating both of these exciting milestones!

Sherri said...

Congrats on both special occasions!