Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Wrap-Up

Here are some pictures from our Halloween adventures. As you can see Riley and Mackenzie received lots of treats, I got some too ;o). I actually had a lady ask me if I was the girl she sees in the morning at the bus stop, lol!!! I guess I still have a few years of trick-or-treating left in me! You can't see them, but my jammie pants are flannels with Care Bears on them. They are so cute and I love to wear them in the winter. My costume was warm, comfortable and convenient for when I finally got home, lol!

The weather was perfect and we all had lots of fun.


(click on image to enlarge)

Here is a picture of the ice-cream cake I got Larry for his birthday. Ohhhh it was so yummy!!



Here is our cat, Sneakers, enjoying the paper bag the cake came in, lol!



MySpace Graphics - Weekend
MySpace Layouts - Weekend
Free Comments & Graphics Codes

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your blog. Looks like you and and kids clean up with the candy. Why don't you come over and check out my blog. Bring your candy with you. LOL

Anonymous said...

Loved the Halloween post, and the cake :).

~Amy~ said...

Looks like you had a great (and successful) halloween! Have a great weekend also! :)

Brandi said...

Looks like you all had a very Happy Halloween.

redmaryjanes said...

I love your Halloween scrapbook page and everything else too~ I hope you all have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by the shower!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Love your scrapbook page. What program do you use?

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

debbie.ingram@sympatico.ca