Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hippity, Hoppity Easter Is TODAY!




I hope you all have a wonderful day spent with lots of friends, family, food and of course ... CHOCOLATE!!

I was looking for a video to include in my post tonight and I found this. It is not really related to easter but there is a bunny in it and he is adorable! The song is really nice it you listen to the words. Enjoy!



I have enjoyed the last 2 days with my Mom. One day we relaxed and the other day we shopped our buts off! I'm sure I will probably post more about this in another post since my Mom got me something special for Easter while we were shopping.





5 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Happy Easter.

Lea

kerri said...

Glad you and your Mom had some quality time(shopping time too)together.
Happy Easter.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope you and Larry had a great Easter...well of course you did cause you had shopped... let's hope that this is our last year without our babies... take care

redmaryjanes said...

What a beautiful Easter blog! This looks wonderful. I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter.

Deb said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter.
Glad you got to spend some time with your mom.