Wednesday, March 19, 2008

See You Soon Mom!!


MySpace Comments - I Miss You
MySpace Layouts - I Miss You

I've been missing my Mom since she has been staying with my nephew, Colin, for 3 days now. It is really weird not getting her phone calls at work. I will be heading up on Friday to stay with them for the weekend.

Every year when Patricia (my stepsister) and her husband (Stephen), go on vacation my Mom goes up to stay with Colin. I am really looking forward to going up and doing some “city shopping” but I am sure the stores will be crazy on Saturday with people last minute Easter shopping.

It will be crazy, but I'm sure it will be a blast!!



See you on Friday Mom!!!
xoxo

8 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

There is NOTHING worse then missing your mum... I miss my mum like crazy... whether they are not that far away or 10,000 miles away (like mine)... HI NIKKI'S MUM!!!

Gail said...

I agree with Fliss about missing your mom. My Mom only lives an hour away and I miss her. She is coming over for Easter though. Have a great time with your Mom, Nikki!

Anonymous said...

I love your Easter Header.
Have a great Easter.

kerri said...

Ya, it's the weekend and you get to see your Mom(mine is coming over Saturday).
Enjoy your weekend and shopping.
Happy Easter ;)

Sampsons said...

Nice Easter spread! N

OH MY #6 said...

Love your new look!

Happy Easter!

Lea

OH MY #6 said...

PS. Our LID's are 5-days apart!

Lea

Ashley Winters said...

Happy Easter!