Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gracias Mamá & Amigo!





This is my Mom, last night she came over to help me hang “new” curtains in our living room. We have been a very long time without curtains on our windows in the living room because I was hoping to get blinds instead of curtains. For months I have been searching for the perfect set of blinds.








Have you ever known in your head exactly what you want but are unable to find it for real? Well that was my situation with the blinds for our living room windows. I guess my friend LeeAnn got tired of seeing my windows bare because she actually gave me these curtains.
Thanks so much LeeAnn, they really changed the look of my room and I love them!!


BIG hugs to my Mommy!!
Thanks for all your help last night! ~xoxo~


Hugs MySpace Comments and Graphics
MySpace Layouts - Hugs Photobucket Login, Upload Pics and Videos


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your Mom is the classiest curtain installer I've ever seen. They look really nice.

OH MY #6 said...

How lovely, the curtains and your mom's kindness!

Lea
xo

Deb said...

Looks awsome.
What a sweet momma!

Gail said...

What a great mom you have and love the pic of her (and the curtains too!)