Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Is In The Air








Happy Valentine’s Day friends!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with lots of love.







______________________________________________________________________________




















To my magnificent husband:

I'd like to take this time to say
just
how you make me feel.
Your smile brightens my darkest day
and makes our
friendship real.

Every time you hold my hand,
I feel butterflies
take flight,
and I find myself missing you
each time you're out of
sight.

Each morning when I awake,
you're the first thing on my mind,
and I'll protect the special bond we share
because true love is hard to
find.

You're someone very special
and this I know is true.
I'm
happier than I've ever been
and I owe that all to you.

I love you
Larry!
xoxo



Pucca Funny Love - CLICK to see how Pucca finally gets to kiss Garu



No comments: