Thursday, August 30, 2007

8 Months!?!?


How did that happen??

Yesterday was 8 months since our dossier has been logged in! Here is a little "8" flashback for those of you that watched Sesame Street.



I have been counting down the days until my vacation, since today is Thursday I only have one more day before my vacation starts!! YAHOO!! Larry and I are loading up the car and heading to New Brunswick!
We have been together for 11 years and have never gone on vacation together. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas, lol! I have only been to New Brunswick once and I drove in and then drove right back home, I can't wait to actually get there and be a tourist!!

6 comments:

Juliette said...

Happy 8 months! You are a little closer to your baby and vacations is a great way to see the time flies by.
Sounds like a Honey Moon to me, enjoy!

Deb said...

Happy 8 th Month LID!
Great reason to celebrate while your on your trip! Come over to the Island if you get a chance!

Unknown said...

yeah for 8 months..that rocks!

Angie said...

Happy 8 Months! We are getting closer!
Have a great vacation!

Angie
LID 11.08.06

redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations on 8 months down! And have a wonderful vacation.

4D said...

Happy 8 Month LID-iversary!

Have a wonderful vacation! NB holds a special place in my heart (all my family lives there).

Keep smilin!