Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Love Surprises!!

Yesterday I received 2 surprises when I got home from work.

This was the first one:



Larry went to pick up Maggie’s crib!! We ordered it a week and a half ago and they told us it would be 3 to 4 weeks for it to come in but, SURPRISE!!! We were going to hold off putting it together but as Larry said, if we wait to put it together next year, (Yuck! I hate saying that) we will be in trouble if something is broken or missing.

So guess what we will be doing next weekend?!?!?

My second surprise was this:



MY SECRET PAL GIFT!!

~I mentioned what this was in a Previous Post.~

The book is so cute and I love the picture frame. I couldn’t wait to use the coconut hand soap … I LOVE IT!! It smells soooo yummy I could eat it! Your little handmade note was very sweet. I will be using the soap and bath soak tonight when I enjoy my relaxing bath!





Donna, Michelle, Lee Ann & Heather ~ ONLY 3 MORE SLEEPS!!

No comments: