Saturday, June 16, 2007

Busy Week…time to breathe

Just wanted to let Lisa and Jeff know I am still thinking of them and their family. Their little girl, Kealey (in picture), had to be rushed to the IWK hospital last weekend; thankfully she is doing better now. I was really scared when I first found out though, thanks Jeff!

Thursday Larry was at Home Hardware all day fundraising and after work I went and relieved him. We did better than we both expected. I love being able to get out there and talk to people and answer their questions, as long as they are not totally ridiculous! We had a very good day and received lots of well wishes. Thanks to everyone that stopped by and supported us! Here I am, waiting for my next customer, lol!


Last night we went to Mandy’s 30th birthday party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY!! We had lots of laughs and a good time. Here are some pictures from the evening. The only problem with the evening was the un-invited guests…June Bugs!!
I don’t think this needs any explanation but let me just say, I HATE bugs…especially in JUNE!!





Last Friday Larry and I went shopping in Halifax, here is my favourite purchase of the day…


Check out the ladybug embroidery!


I can’t wait to see “Maggie” wearing this!!

Ok now that the week is over let’s enjoy the weekend! Yeah!

No comments: