Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunny Days and Father’s Day

Yesterday my Mom, Stepfather, Larry and I all went out for Father’s Day supper. Anyone that knows me, can attest to my love of desserts, so after supper my Mom and I ordered a dessert called…Monkey’s Uncle*, one word...SCRUMPTOUS!!!
*Monkey’s Uncle – Caramelized bananas topped with soft ice cream and a cherry…Yummy!!

Today was a beautiful sunny day, perfect for yard work, so that is what we did. Larry mowed the lawn and cleaned the pool. I cleaned my small gardens and planted new flowers. Then we had a BBQ and relaxed! Ahhhh…my kind of day!




HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to all the Dad’s and the Daddy’s-to-be, I hope you all had a great day!

Larry - soon you will be sharing this special day with your little girl, I know you can’t wait. In the meantime here are your fur-babies sending you lots of love! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

M and M said...

Monkey's Uncle sounds DELICIOUS!!!

Deb said...

Cute fur-babes