Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Day of Pride & Remembrance




“On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month 1918, the guns of World War I fell silent. Now, come and remember all those who have fallen in all wars and who still die for their countries...”

Remember the heroes…

For our tomorrow,
They gave their today…



I watched these two videos this morning and was very touched by them. I hope you enjoy them as well. Take the time...watch & remember...





This is the video I posted last year for Remembrance Day but because it is so special I thought it was well worth posting again. It is an amazing song!



3 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Not to be forgotten. Thank you, for this post.

Lea
xo

RamblingMother said...

wow choked me up. thanks for sharing.

Deb said...

Love those videos.