Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pumpkin Path Pictures

These pictures are from last month but I thought they were fun and I wanted to share them. Enjoy!



Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


_____________________________________________

I have notice that a few people have been signing my guestbook on the right side of my blog. I love that you are taking the time to do this but the last few people who have signed it have not signed their name so I don’t know who any of the well wishes are from. PLEASE, if you sign our guestbook put your name at the bottom so we know who you are and if you have a blog please share it so I can visit you as well.

Thank you to all the friends that have been following our journey and have taken the time to comment or send emails to encourage us during this long wait.

We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends & family! xoxo


3 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Hi,

I couldn't get the video to run but the first picture is adorable!

have a good weekend my friend.

Lea
xo

Deb said...

Love the Chinese symbol for love! Looks like ya had a blast!

kerri said...

Awesome pumpkin carving, talented group of ladies!!
I love Sneakers, how cute is he!!
I love your Panda!! We have the monkey, thls love making him chase the silly banana, LOL.