Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!!

I hope all my bloggy friends had a romantic day with their sweeties.





*~FOR LARRY~*

No words could ever tell you,
No action could express
The way I feel about you,
With you, my life is blessed.

You're the light in my tunnel.
You are my pot of gold.
You are the strength that gets me through
When despair has taken hold.

You're my once in a lifetime.
You make my life complete.
You are my blue ribbon
In the shadow of defeat.

There's nothing I could ever say,
And nothing I could do
To let you know just how much
Love is in my heart for you.

~Unknown


I love spending time together! Thank you for all you do!

I love you Larry, Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo



3 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Happy VD

Lea

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great valentine's day!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Good on ya Larry for being the good dude that you are... take care you two...