Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It Never Rains, But It Pours!




Have you ever wondered what the definition of the word QUESTION is, well here you go:


ques·tion [ kwéschən ]


noun (plural ques·tions)

Definition:

1. written or spoken INQUIRY: a request for information or for a reply, which usually ends with a question mark if written or on a rising intonation if spoken
Does anyone have any questions?


2. DOUBT: a doubt or uncertainty about somebody or something


3. ISSUE: a matter that is the subject of discussion, debate, or negotiation

Encarta® World English Dictionary



So because of Inquiry, Doubt & Issues; I am so deep in paperwork right now!!


I am freaking out!


The paperwork is smothering me and I can’t breathe … thoughts are rushing around in my head … bad, awful and worse! I am in stress mode...


Something I was hoping would not happen ... has!


I will update as soon as I can.


Please keep us in your prayers for the next few days.




This too shall pass ... sooner than later I hope!

16 comments:

Mike and Rhonda said...

I will keep you in my prayers. I hope this is nothing serious.

God Bless

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hang in there sister... whatever is wrong will work itself out I am sure... take care...

OH MY #6 said...

I hope all will be OK soon. I hate this kind of state. But, these things always have a way of working out the way they should.

Lea

DND said...

Hope everything works out okay. I hate being in stress mode.

redmaryjanes said...

I hope everything is ok. We just had to re-do our paperwork because it was expiring.
Let us know what is happening when you can.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, it will all work out. I will be thinking of you.

4D said...

Hoping the stress and paperwork disappear soon!

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, how I HATE paperwork! I hope you can get it all done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

Sherri said...

Uh oh...
I hope this stress is behind you before you know it.

Deb said...

Oh my, I hope and pray all will be well sooner than later.
Thinking of you.
Hugz from across the ice.

kerri said...

Hang in there, it will sort itself out.
Hugs

Ashley Winters said...

Sending you good vibes this weekend!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Hope you get it all sorted out :)
Andrea

Gail said...

Nikki, thank you for the very sweet comment about Grace on my blog. Hope all is well. :)

Gail

kerri said...

I hope isn't anything serious, your my thoughts and prayers.
Hope the paperwork sorts itself out, hang in there.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

For the life of me... I can't figure out how to put the FACEBOOK label on my site... you will have to tell me... take care