Monday, February 11, 2008

TAG, I'm It!!

I was tagged by Fliss to list 7 random things that many of you out in blogland may not know about me. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. My friend (Sharon) and I went to the Rosie O'Donnell Show and Sharon did the introductions at the beginning of the show. Jane Seymour and Jackie Chan were Rosie’s guests the day we were there.

2. I have stinky feet everyday after work.

3. I love to do Sudoku puzzles.

4. I had braces for 2 years when I was younger.

5. I hate onions, mushrooms and peppers.

6. I an allergic to cats but I have 2. They are my fur-babies. I can handle some sneezing and itchy eyes.

7. I am NOT a morning person!


I now tag:
Doris
Catherine
Sherri
Dannye
Laura
Deb
Dawn *Password Protected*
(I know not everyone will be able to see Dawn's answers but I really wanted to include her in this fun!)

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I hate onions too, but peppers? How can you hate peppers? :-)

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

O.K you got me and I actually felt in the "bloggy" mood tonight.


I have to agree with you on the whole morning thing.

Deb

Dawn and Dale said...

Ahhhh!! Thanks for thinking of me!!! I'll try hard to get a post of this done...but I've been such a terrible blogger lately!!! :)

OH MY #6 said...

Love getting to know people better!

Lea

Laura said...

Okay, I entered mine.
I don't like peppers either. Mushrooms have grown on me and I always liked onions.